Thursday, December 18, 2008

To catch you up... again

So... way back in August one of my besties, Sarah Hobbs, had her wedding reception in Kokomo. Sarah and Tony got married in Mexico in June, but waited until the Labor Day weekend to have the big party! Sarah suprised the bridesmaids by having the Hacienda Taxi and we had pictures taken in front of it!
Here is Tony and Sarah during their first dance.

Unfortunately, Brian couldn't attend the reception with me because he was in bed. He had septoplasty and a turbinate reduction the day before (notice the contraption on his nose). Poor guy! Although, I kinda did enjoy getting to take care of him for a couple days.


Skip to the middle of October. Brian and I, Liz and Eric, Brooke and Ryan, Kristin and Zack went camping at Vally Branch Retreat in Brown County. It was so much fun!


This is a dog that kept coming to our site. We named it Cookie.
All the girls!

Zack playing the guitar.

A beautiful scenery shot.

Then, the next weekend, we drove to Purdue for homecoming. It was so cold! Brian was excited to see Mark, one of his best friends from college and a fraternity brother.

Here's Eric eating some steak that he cooked on a tiny grill!

Brooke and Ryan

Brian and I

Liz, me, and Brooke

If you look closely, you can see Brooke... she went in her car to take a nap!

So, later in the evening, we went to Jakes, a really fun bar. We were lucky because the guys stayed in a hotel and Liz and I stayed at her old Sorority so we got to have a little fun!.


Then, the following weekend was Halloween. We dressed Righteous up like a king!


Liz and Eric had a party at their house. Here is Eric (Ace from the Ambiguously Gay Duo) and Liz's brother Tom (Mega-Man).
Ryan (wizard), Zack (zombie), Brian (70s surgeon), and a friend of Brooke and Ryans
A friend of Brookes, me, Brooke (Waldo), and Liz (vampire).

Brian and I

Skip to Christmas time... putting up the tree.


A pretty picture of Elmo!

Family Pictures in Highland Park
Me, Danna, Brian and Rusty


The Gilbert Family

Then we had Liz and Eric and Brooke and Ryan over for a holiday dinner. We made the turkey and everyone brought stuff. Ryan was laying on the floor and he let me put the bean bag on him then I took a jump and landed on him... it was pretty fun!

All the food.

All of us getting ready to eat.


Bob, Tom, Chick and Kristi (from Q-95) came to the Sams on 96th street to do a signing. I went to get their new cd signed for my teacher as a present and then they gave me one for free and got it signed for me!
On the left is Rupert, Bob is standing with the red and white scarf, and Chick, Kristi and Tom are looking away.

Me between Bob and Chick

Until next time.... Merry Christmas!
































No comments: